I help business owners and executives get unstuck and lead their organizations through times of change to the next level of success.
Do you have one or more of these challenges?
- I am stalling out in my business and I need to get going again.
- I am awash with competing ideas for growth and change.
- I think I know what needs to happen, but I just can’t get to it or keep it going.
- I am so busy in with tactical stuff that I don’t have time to work on the future
- I need to keep up or catch up with the changes in my industry
- I feel like I’m drinking from a fire hose!
- I don’t have a sounding-board without an personal agenda that I can talk to.
- I can make more money if I could just focus on the few things that really matter.
- I would love to have more fun in my career again!
If so, you are not alone. Driven, high-performing professionals find themselves with these challenges more often than you think. The ones who find the most success take a page out of the playbook of top athletes: they seek out the right coach to get them going again.
I work exclusively with high-potential owners and executives who are ready to go beyond thinking and worrying and are fiercely committed to learning and growing.
I bring all that I have learned in my journey as an entrepreneur, business executive, coach, educator, turn-around guy, writer and professional speaker to help each client unlock the change they are seeking. I ask the really tough questions that get my clients thinking and on track to make themselves, and everyone around them better.
If you are ready to make change happen then we should talk.
“I count on Doug for advice on how to best structure and grow my practice, and he delivers. His insights, strategies, and tips have proven invaluable. I highly recommend him.”
– Steven Kolodziej, Esq. Law Office of Steven Kolodziej, LLC www.kolodziejlaw.com
“I have learned so much from Doug. His business advice in invaluable. I have used his advice to improve my marketing, billing, and client-relations skills. I would particularly recommend Doug’s seminars.”
– Thea Martin, Esq.
Time to work on your business and have a life.
Focus and follow through on what you need to do to succeed.
Expertise to overcome challenges and seize opportunities.
A more profitable business.
Options for your future.