Challenge: You need to add a new team member but you’ve got one or more of the following questions:
- What exactly do I need this person to do?
- How do I find someone that will fit my organization?
- How do I know that the person actually has the skills he/she talks about in the interview?
- How can I help support the new person so that they succeed and I get what I need?
Approach: We use a business process approach to help you answer these questions, find the best candidates and then do real-world screening and skills testing so you can make an informed hiring decision. We configure our services specifically for your organization.
Results. Examples of recent successful projects
- Family run regional retailer hires first full time Chief Financial Officer.
- Family run regional service company hires first full time logistics / warehouse manager
Benefits beyond the hire typically include process improvements and efficiencies identified as part of the design process. A win-win for all!