These resources are for participants in the Waterbury Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Greater Waterbury Program.
- Presentation on Establishing teams and communication. LGW October 2012
- Leaders and Followers Article. Followers for the Times
- Presentation on establishing mission and vision, setting goals and managing projects. LGW November 2012
- Ten Steps to SMART objectives An article explaining how SMART objectives work and how to create them.
- SMART Objectives Worksheet to help you create SMART objectives
- Work Plan Template to help you set up your work plan
- Five Paragraph Field Order to give you ideas on how to create a work plan.
- Mission and Vision Statements
- This site emphasizes the difference between mission and vision, and shows example mission statements of known tech companies. http://drdianehamilton.wordpress.com/2011/01/13/top-10-company-mission-statements-in-2011/
- Mission statements of fortune 500 companies http://www.missionstatements.com/fortune_500_mission_statements.html
- How to do research. Research Strategies for Online MBA Students
- Action Register. Action Register – Blank