My Teaching Role. From 2008 to 2014 I served as an Academic Program Manager for The MBA Program offered by the Malcolm Baldrige School of Business at Post University. My role included teaching, designing courses, recruiting and overseeing adjunct faculty and managing the growth and administration of the program. On July 1, 2014 I left this role to assume the Executive Directorship of the Connecticut Bar Association. I will continue to serve as Associate (Adjunct) Faculty to the University as a special advisor to the MBA program.
I managed our Leadership Concentration, Corporate Innovation Concentration, MultiDisciplinary Concentration and our Capstone Experience Program.
I was also Chair of the Graduate Studies Committee – which oversees academic quality in all of Post’s Graduate Programs. On this page I’ll share interesting tidbits and links for current and former students.
Classes I Taught and Managed.
- Organizational Creativity, Discovery & Innovation
- The Future of Leadership & Management
- Financial Modeling
- Organizational Dynamics & Effectiveness
- New Venture Creation
- Financing the New Venture
- Acquisitions in New Business Formation
- Unleashing & Sustaining Innovation in Organizations
- Virtuous Leadership
- Leadership & Change
- Complexity of the Innovative Process
- Graduate Seminar & Capstone Project
Links for Students.
My Youtube Channel – has interesting videos and lectures.