Maximize Effectiveness: Time Management & Productivity for Attorneys
We can’t actually manage time. All we can do is make better choices about how we use it. Unfortunately the choices we make about our time are largely the result of habits and external pressures.
You can absolutely learn to use time more effectively and thereby be a better attorney, have a better firm and have a better life. Making excellent time choices has been the foundation of the SuccessTrackESQ program since its inception in 2002.
We believe there are 4 dimensions of self-management of essential to making better time choices:
- Mindset. Being in the right place mentally to learn and apply the skills.
- Skills. The practical tools you need to be successful.
- Routines. The habits you create drive your success.
- Choices. Making the right choices in the moment.
The Eight Essential Elements of the SuccessTrackESQ approach are:
- Plan effectively
- Capture and review tasks
- Prioritize and schedule time
- Delegate and supervise
- Organize your space, information and tools
- Optimize procedures and systems
- Set expectations and boundaries
- No and grow yourself and others
Contact me today to learn more about time management for attorneys